BY AUSTIN BURBRIDGE. LOS ANGELES (CINEMA MINIMA) — Erwin Blom is a Dutch media entrepreneur and journalist. His most recent book is The Realtime Revolution: How Twitter (Almost) Changes Everything | De Realtime Revolutie; Hoe Twitter (bijna) alles verandert. In 2008 he co-founded The Crowds, a social media consultancy, after a career as a journalist in print, radio, TV, and online. In 2011 his firm started the publisher–cum–media-platform Fast Moving Targets, which covers trends in media, technology, and communications. He lives and works in Amsterdam.
- 2012 De Realtime Revolutie; Hoe Twitter (bijna) alles verandert | The Realtime Revolution: How Twitter (Almost) Changes Everything, by Erwin Blom, in collaboration with Leonieke Hans Daalder, Anke Hans, and Esther Gons.
- 2011 Crowdfunding / Kunst en Cultuur: Realiseer je droom zonder bank of subsidie | Crowdfunding/Art and Culture: Realize Your Dream with Neither Bank Nor Grant
- 2009 Handbœk Communities: De kracht van sociale netwerken | Communities Handbook: The Power of Social Networks
Erwin Blom online
- @erwblo follow Erwin Blom’s status updates on Twitter
- Erwin Blom’s website (Dutch)
- Erwin Blom’s website (English translation)
- LinkedIn profile
- YouTube channel
- The Cloud Company social media for intranets
Fast Moving Targets
- Fast Moving Targets (Dutch)
- Fast Moving Targets (English translation)
- @fastmoving Fast Moving Targets on Twitter
- Fast Moving Targets YouTube channel